WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Fiction: Confessions

I guess that’s just how it is between us as Valentine’s came and went.
Ready were my flowers in one hand, the sweets wrapped in a handsome gold,
your favorite brand of cut-out stars in the style of our names, the sticky notes and pictures of our blissful days, all called for at the back of my car’s trunk.

Sweating profusely, my hands were, as I held the roses, about to knock on your door.
You see, I never got to tell you; didn’t want to go all cliché, even. But you loved this kind of thing anyway, so there I was, hand raised, heart pounding.

I knocked. Once. Twice.

There were scuffles and a thud from the other side of the door - were you alright?
Were your parents hurting you again?
Perhaps I came at the wrong hour, or maybe I should have just broken the door down and saved you from whatever was happening.

I heard shouting, my engine revving, I ran to turn it off and threw the flowers at the back.
I was on the front porch when the door suddenly opened and a man walked out stoutly and smirked at me, pushing me aside.

I saw you inside, he left the door open,
In tears again, on a beautiful night like this.
I asked you to change, to come with me.
So you did.

I carried you to my car and we drove off into the night.
Words not needed, just silence as I showed you the place I promised nights ago.

I had a speech ready, but all I could do was take you in my arms and whisper, “You’re beautiful. I love you”, like the fool I am.
Source: http://heres-to-our-feelings.tumblr.com/post/68434024436

***
This entry for Fiction is written by DarkSilence.

1 comment: Leave Your Comments

  1. FRESH UPDATED 2023 QUALITY FULLZ
    USA UK CANADA RUS FR AUS

    All types of Info available WITH GUARANTEE
    Fresh, Legit & Verified info

    *SSN DOB DL FULLZ (USA)
    *SIN DOB ADDRESS (CANADA)
    *CC CVV WITH BILLIING ADDRESS (USA|UK|CANADA|AUS)
    *DL SCAN FRONT & BACK WITH SSN & SELFIE (USA ALL STATES)
    *HIGH CREDIT SCORE FULLZ (USA|CANADA)
    *FULLZ FOR PUA|UI|KYC|TAX RETURN|OPENING ACCOUNTS
    *YOUNG AGE FULLZ (AGE 2002 ABOVE)
    *CLONING CARDS
    *FULLZ FOR DOORDASH|UBEREATS|APPLYING LOANS
    *CARDING METHODS|LOAN METHODS
    *SPAMMING & HACKING TOOLS & TUTORIALS
    *OFFICE365 LEADS & LOGINS
    *BULK FULLZ AVAILABLE (USA|CANADA|UK)

    ICQ 752822040 | @killhacks
    Telegram @leadsupplier | @killhacks
    Email hacksp007 @ DNMX.org
    Skype|Wickr @peeterhacks

    FEEL FREE TO CONTACT
    NO SAMPLING FOR CC's
    Payment Mode BTC|USDT|ETH or any crypto

    ReplyDelete